Partners in Mission aims to engage parents in the mission of our school. Events are held throughout the year that provide beneficial information to all parents and opportunities for parents to gather as a community. For example, Parents in Mission helps host an orientation to Chaminade Julienne reception for freshmen parents and any other parent new to CJ prior to the start of the school year. As new students are picking up their Chromebooks, parents are invited to learn about the mission, history and unique aspects of our Chaminade Julienne school community.
Partners in Mission is an intentional, organized program to engage parents as key stakeholders in the overall mission of education at Chaminade Julienne Catholic High School.
The program’s goal is to engage parents in the mission of the school and have them begin to see themselves specifically as partners in this shared mission. Another goal is to enhance the overall communication to our parent community.
Mission Effectiveness Orientation Materials (view pdf)
2017-2018 EVENTS (download the list here.)
- New Parent Orientation - July 18 & August 2
- Meet the Eagles- August 15
- Meet the Teachers- August 22
- Parent Teacher Conferences- October 26
- Father/Daughter Dance - February 9
- Mother/Son Dance - February 10
- Spring Parent Teacher Conferences- March 22
- CJ Fish Fry - March 24
- Stang Symposium- March 27
- After Prom - April 14 More >
- All School Liturgies - August 30, September 13, October 18, November 1, December 8, January 10, January 31, February 14, March 28, April 18, and May 9
Parents who would like to become more involved with Partners In Mission, or give input or make suggestions for this group should contact the group's coordinators: