Guided by the 2004 Campus Master Plan, Chaminade Julienne has continued to expand its footprint in the Southwest corner of Downtown Dayton. Since 1886 when the Sisters of Notre Dame de Namur established Notre Dame Academy at the corner of Ludlow and Franklin, students seeking an excellent Catholic high school education have come from all corners of the Miami Valley to this downtown location. Through the years, these buildings and grounds have served to facilitate the kind of education that met the needs of generations of students. Today's students look for the same opportunities.
Three newest additions to campus include Blue Green Field (now Roger Glass Stadium,) the Student Conditioning Center and the Eagle Tennis Center. Each venue helps keep students on campus for after school conditioning, practice and games, decreasing the amount of travel time it took for students to use practice areas in other locations. Students are now arriving home earlier to enjoy more family time as well as having increased time to spend on their studies.
Learn about renting a facility here.