For the second year in a row, Chaminade Julienne Catholic High School has been ranked as one of the top 15 Best Private High Schools in Ohio by k12.niche.com.
Each ranking was based upon academics, student culture and diversity, and surveys from parents and students based on overall experience.
"To remain a top 15 private school in Ohio is a true testimony of the culture we have at Chaminade Julienne," said John Marshall '86, principal. "This ranking reflects our foundation of excellent academics and a faith-filled community."
Chaminade Julienne was ranked 14th overall among all Ohio private schools. This placement made the school the second highest ranked Catholic school in Ohio.
When focusing on the most diverse private high schools, Chaminade Julienne was ranked 1st in Ohio and 16th in the nation.
"We pride ourselves on being located in downtown Dayton so students from all backgrounds can receive the best educational experience in the area," Marshall said.
Other Miami Valley and southwest Ohio private high schools included in the top 100 ranking include:
7. Miami Valley School (Kettering)
13. Summit Country Day (Cincinnati) *
14. Chaminade Julienne
15. St. Xavier (Cincinnati)
16. Cincinnati Hills Christian Academy
17. Ursuline Academy (Cincinnati)
29. Carroll (Riverside)
38. Purcell Marian (Cincinnati) **
39. St. Ursula Academy (Cincinnati)
41. Cincinnati Christian Schools
43. Alter (Kettering)
44. Aldersgate Christian Academy (Cincinnati)
51. Troy Christian
54. Miami Valley Christian Academy (Cincinnati)
55. Lima Central Catholic
57. Badin (Cincinnati)
58. Milford Christian Academy (Cincinnati)
61. Mother of Mercy (Cincinnati)
62. Spring Valley Academy (Centerville)
63. Middletown Christian
64. Mount Notre Dame (Cincinnati) *
67. Roger Bacon (Cincinnati)
72. McNicholas (Cincinnati)
80. Catholic Central (Springfield)
83. Dayton Christian (Miamisburg)
86. Lehman (Sidney)
87. Moeller (Cincinnati) **
95. Elder (Cincinnati)
96. Emmanuel Christian Academy (Springfield)
*Fellow SNDdeN school
**Fellow Marianist school
To learn more about the ranking system, go to k12.niche.com/rankings/methodology