Now eight weeks of experiencing the impact of the pandemic as a school community, Dan Meixner '84, president, shares a message of hope as the school's leadership looks ahead and outlines CJ's commitment to students, parents and faculty and staff.
CJ's Commitment Includes:
• Celebrating the accomplishments and contributions of the members of the Class of 2020,
• Postponing Baccalaureate and Graduation ceremonies, scheduled for the end of July,
• Securing additional resources and appropriate processes,
• Keeping our entire team employed through the conclusion of the current school year and planning for all to return for the next school year,
• Assisting parents with final 2019-2020 school year payment through partnership, and
• Continuing to connect with our alumni and friends who support continue to sustain us.
"We know that we together will continue to 'be the light, CJ'. May God bless you in great abundance," concluded Meixner in his May 8, 2020 address.
Posted May 8, 2020