2020-2021 School Year
Updated: August 21, 2020
As we prepare for the 2020-2021 school year, here are resources to help you and your child prepare:
- 2020-2021 Student / Parent Handbook
- The Light Ahead - CJ School Reopening Plan
- Creative Ways to Serve (suggested ways to fulfill service hours)
- CJ Guidelines for Reopening of Athletic Facilities (Phase 3)
- Guide to Student Service — Volunteering While the School is in Distance Learning Mode
- Resource Index - connection to support in the Dayton community
- Resource for Parents During Troubled Times
- 2020-2021 School Calendar
- CJ Recovery Grant program effort provides a way for families who are experiencing financial uncertainty due to the pandemic to seek assistance. Please send an email to email@example.com to request a consultation with a member of the recovery grant team.
- Guidance for Ordering Lunch
- 4x4 Block Bell Schedule (includes early dismissal/two hour delay schedule)
- Friday, Sept. 18, Pep Rally Schedule
September 29, 2020 -— Counselor and City Connects Coordinator Jama Badinghaus and Assistant Director for the Office of Recruitment and Admission at the University of Dayton Lindsey Griffin help senior students and families prepare for the steps ahead regarding college admission and planning.
Parent Q&A Session
August 20, 2020 — Principal Greg Mueller answers questions regarding the opening of school
Parent email is our primary source for sending parents information. The Parent Weekly (archive) is sent each Thursday and important updates are alse emailed from time-to-time. If you are not receiving Parent Weekly, please register your email address HERE.
- New Parents FAQ (English)
- New Parents FAQ (Español)
- Partners in Mission
- CJ Drug Awareness and Universal Testing Program
- One Call Now
- Tuition Assistance
- Student Change of Address Form
While the school is operating through our CJ Distance Learning Plan and our learn/teach/work at home model, the business office can be reached virtually by phone or by email. On school instruction days, the office is virtually open from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. Phone numbers and emails can be found on the right-hand column of this page.