New and Returning Student Enrollment for the 2021-2022 School Year
Students are considered successfully enrolled for the 2021-2022 school year when the following two items have been completed:
- Complete the Emergency Medical Form (EMF) via Final Forms - here
- Confirm your child's registration by paying the registration fee - here
You can view the calendar for the 2021-2022 school year here.
Chaminade Julienne partners with FACTS to process tuition and fee payments. Create or access your account:
- FACTS Management Site - here
NOTE: CJ mailed enrollment packets to returning families on January 27. If you have not received yours, please refer to the Thursday, Feb. 18 & 25 issues of the Parent Weekly for information.
- For information regarding tuition assistance, please contact Katie Malloy (937) 461-3740 x211 or email,
- For information regarding completing the EMF, please contact the OSS office at (937) 461-3740 x226
Resources available to parents and students:
- 2020-2021 Student / Parent Handbook
- The Light Ahead - CJ School Reopening Plan
- Creative Ways to Serve (suggested ways to fulfill service hours)
- CJ Guidelines for Reopening of Athletic Facilities (Phase 3)
- Guide to Student Service — Volunteering While the School is in Distance Learning Mode
- Resource Index - connection to support in the Dayton community
- Resource for Parents During Troubled Times
- 2020-2021 School Calendar
- CJ Recovery Grant program effort provides a way for families who are experiencing financial uncertainty due to the pandemic to seek assistance. Please send an email to email@example.com to request a consultation with a member of the recovery grant team.
- Guidance for Ordering Lunch
- 4x4 Block Bell Schedule (includes early dismissal/two hour delay schedule)
Virtual Q&A Session for Parents - Spring Update
March 11, 2021 - A recording of our live virtual session for parents on March 11 at 6:00 p.m. with updates regarding student service opportunities, re-enrollment and course selection for the 2021-2022 school year, and a Q&A session.
September 29, 2020 -— Counselor and City Connects Coordinator Jama Badinghaus and Assistant Director for the Office of Recruitment and Admission at the University of Dayton Lindsey Griffin help senior students and families prepare for the steps ahead regarding college admission and planning.
Parent email is our primary source for sending parents information. The Parent Weekly (archive) is sent each Thursday and important updates are alse emailed from time-to-time. If you are not receiving Parent Weekly, please register your email address HERE.
- New Parents FAQ (English)
- New Parents FAQ (Español)
- Partners in Mission
- CJ Drug Awareness and Universal Testing Program
- One Call Now
- Tuition Assistance
- Student Change of Address Form
While the school is operating through our CJ Distance Learning Plan and our learn/teach/work at home model, the business office can be reached virtually by phone or by email. On school instruction days, the office is virtually open from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. Phone numbers and emails can be found on the right-hand column of this page.