2020-2021 School Year
Updated: July 17, 2020
As we prepare for the 2020-2021 school year, here are resources to help you and your child prepare:
- The Light Ahead - CJ School Reopening Plan
- CJ Guidelines for Reopening of Athletic Facilities (Phase 3)
- Guide to Student Service — Volunteering While the School is in Distance Learning Mode
- Resource Index - connection to support in the Dayton community
- Resource for Parents During Troubled Times
- 2020-2021 School Calendar
- CJ Recovery Grant program effort provides a way for families who are experiencing financial uncertainty due to the pandemic to seek assistance. Please send an email to email@example.com to request a consultation with a member of the recovery grant team.
Parent email is our primary source for sending parents information. The Parent Weekly (archive) is sent each Thursday and important updates are alse emailed from time-to-time. If you are not receiving Parent Weekly, please register your email address HERE.
- New Parents FAQ (English)
- New Parents FAQ (Español)
- Partners in Mission
- CJ Drug Awareness and Universal Testing Program
- One Call Now
- Tuition Assistance
- Student Change of Address Form
While the school is operating through our CJ Distance Learning Plan and our learn/teach/work at home model, the business office can be reached virtually by phone or by email. On school instruction days, the office is virtually open from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. Phone numbers and emails can be found on the right-hand column of this page.