Students enrolling in business courses take what they learn in the classroom and immediately incorporate it into daily activities, testing their knowledge through real world situations and simulations.
- Connected Classroom -- Powered by Google® was implemented for the Class of 2017. This technology-based initiative enhances the teaching and learning process through the integration of the Internet-based Google® suite of products.
- Students participate in the University of Dayton stock market contest where students invest money and compete against other local schools. CJ's teams consistently score in the top five.
- Freshmen Computer Skills Competency Program ensures all first-year students have a basic level of computer skills.
- Students start up and run their own virtual sports franchise to gain experience with the business of aspects of owning and operating their own company.
- Business Ethics and Leadership students apply the Catholic values and morality lessons they learn in Religion 11 to the business world.
FRESHMEN COMPUTER SKILLS TESTING