Families are invited to experience the CJ community
SUNDAY, NOV. 4, 2-4 P.M.
All are invited to our fall open house to learn from parents and students why they chose Chaminade Julienne for their high school experience. Your visit will include:
GUIDED TOURS — see school, campus, athletic complexes and renovated auditorium
ACADEMICS — meet with faculty members
ATHLETICS — talk to coaches & athletes
PERFORMING ARTS — interact with performers
TUITION ASSISTANCE — session at 3 p.m.
MARION’S PIZZA SERVED — enjoy!
Not Able to Attend the Open House?
- Parents: attend a CJ parent reception.
- 8th grade students: attend a Shadow Day, learn more about Class of 2023 scholarships, and register for the High School Placement test.
Other unique opportunities that you will find as you discover the blessing of the CJ community:
- CJ STEMM* Program including Project Lead the Way courses; Science, Technology, Engineering, Math & Medicine
- Honors, AP, College Credit Plus, and Cuvilly - Special Education options
- Performing Arts, Visual Arts • K12/TEJAS Gallery partnership
- Global perspective of teaching
- Leadership through co-curricular clubs and athletics
- St. Julie Billiart and Blessed William Joseph Chaminade serve as models of faith in action
- International ministry connected to the global networks of the Sisters of Notre Dame de Namur and the Marianists
- Our community is enriched by the unique gifts of students who come from different faith traditions, socio-economic backgrounds, and more than 70 different schools