940 E. David Road, Kettering, OH 45429
Take Route 48 South to David Rd. (approx. 10 miles from downtown) and turn left on David Rd. Alter is two miles on your right.
- JV Soccer & Tennis is played at Ernst Park, a ½ mile to the east of the school on the right
- Varsity Football will be at Fairmont HS‑ please see Fairmont directions.
7560 Forest Rd.,Cincinnati 45255
Take I-75 South for 36 miles, Merge onto I-275 East (exit #16) toward I-71/Columbus and continue for 26 miles. Take the Five Mile Rd. exit (#69) and turn right. Turn right onto Beechmont Ave/OH-125, then right onto Forest Rd. The school and stadium will be on your left.
571 New London Rd. Hamilton 45013
I-75 South to Route 129. Take Rt. 129 through downtown Hamilton, it becomes Main Street. Cross the bridge and go to D Street, turn left on D and follow it until it dead ends into New London and follow about 5 miles.
- JV & 9th Football play at Joyce Park. Take I-75 South to Route 129. Take 129 to Route. 4 bypass and turn left. Take Route 4 bypass to Symmes Road and turn right. Take Symmes Road to River Rd. and take a right. The entrance to Joyce Park will be on your left.
- Tennis is played at the New London Swim Club, 1400 Hamilton New London Rd. Hamilton,OH 45013. Once you pass the school and go up a hill stay to the left when the road splits.
660 Dayton-Xenia Rd. Beavercreek, 45434
Take 35 East to North Fairfield Rd and turn right. Go one mile to Dayton‑Xenia Rd. and turn right. Beavercreek H.S. will be three miles on your left.
- Reserve Soccer will be at Ankeney Field. Take 35 East to Orchard Lane and turn right. XC will be at Rotary Park. Take 35 East to Factory Rd. Left on Factory. Turn right onDayton‑Xenia Rd. The park will be on your left.
- Beavercreek Golf Club: US 35 East toward Xenia. Merge onto I-675 North toward Columbus. Take the Ohio 844 North/North Fairfield Rd exit (exit 17) toward WPAFB Areas A & C. TakeN. Fairfield Rd. ramp. Turn right onto N. Fairfield Rd/Veterans Memorial Pkwy. Turn left ontoNew Germany Trebein Rd. Turn left onto Golf Club.
3737 Upper Bellbrook Rd. Bellbrook, 45305
Take 35 East to I-675 South and exit on Wilmington Pike. Turn right on Wilmington Pike. The first street will be Feedwire. Turn right on Feedwire. Take Feedwire to Upper Bellbrook and turn right. BHS will be on your left.
- Tennis is played at Five Seasons. Take Feedwire Rd. to Possum Rum and turn right. Club entrance will be on your right.
600 S. Dixie Dr., Vandalia 45377
Take I-75 North to Route 40/Vandalia Exit. Take a left on Route 40 and go one mile to Dixie. Turn left on Dixie. Butler H.S. is one mile on your left.
- Tennis: Varsity tennis is at the school. JV Tennis Same directions as for Varsity matches but go a little farther South on N. Dixie. Go to Alkaline Springs Rd. West and turn right. Go 4-5 blocks to stop sign, go left and then a quick right onto Alkaline Springs again. Turn right on Randler to Helke Park and the courts.
4524 Linden Ave., 45432
Take 35 East to Woodman Drive. Turn right on Woodman and then an immediate left on Linden. Carroll H.S. is one mile on your right.
- Tennis is at Kennedy Park in Kettering, next to Polen Farm. Take 35 East to Smithville South. Smithville will merge into Wilmington Pike. Stay on Wilmington to Whipp Rd. Right on Whipp to Bigger. Right on Bigger. Turn left into drive at Polen Farm and follow back to courts.
500 E. Franklin Street 45459
Take Route 48 south to Franklin Street and turn left. The high school will be one mile on your right. You could also take I-75 South to I-675 N. and get off at the OH-725 exit and turn right. It will become Franklin Street, follow Franklin for 2 ½ miles. The school will be on your right.Their athletic facilities are at the back of the school.
- Soccer Stadium 192 W. Franklin Street Take Route 48 South and turn right onto Franklin. The soccer stadium will be one mile on your left behind Magsig school. You can turn onVirginia for parking.
9391 Washington Church Road, Miamisburg 45342
- Soccer: take 35 East to Smithville. Turn right on Smithville and take it until it merges withWilmington. Turn left at the first traffic light and this will take you to the field.
600 Hillcrest Dr. Eaton, 45320
Take 35 West all the way to downtown Eaton.
Soccer is played at the stadium. Turn right on 127, go two blocks to Decatur and take a left. Go two blocks to the stadium. Volleyball will be played at the new high school. Take a left on 127 and go to Hillcrest. Take a right on Hillcrest to the high school.
- XC is at St. Clair Park. Route 35 West to Route 122 West. Take Route 122 to Camden Rd. State Route 335 and turn left. The park will be on your right.
3900 Vincent Avenue, Cincinnati 45205
Take the Freeman Ave. Exit. Take a right at the second light (8th Street). You are approximately 3.5 miles from Elder. Straight through on 8th street up the hill. This is now Glenway Avenue. Proceed all the way up the hill;at the top of the hill there is a 5-way stop. Go straight through the light. Turn left at the next street (Beech Ave.). Turn right at the next street (Vincent Ave.) Elder is straight ahead.
- Soccer & tennis are played at the Panther Athletic Complex 1915 Quebec Rd. From Elder head east on Glenway. At the intersection of Glenway, Quebec & Warsaw, turn left (north) on Quebec for 6/10ths of a mile. The PAC is on your left. Follow the drive up the hill to the parking lots.
900 E. Dayton-Yellowsprings Rd. Fairborn 45324
Take 35 East to I-675 North. Take I-675 North to Dayton‑Yellow Springs Rd. Take a left and the high school will be immediately on your right.
3301 Shroyer Rd. Kettering 45429
- Tennis: Take South Main St. (Route 48) past Dorothy Lane to Lincoln Park. Turn left onLincoln Park. Turn left on Delaine and follow to the parking lot.
- Basketball is in the Trent Arena.
- XC will be at Indian Riffle/Kettering Park. Take 35 East to I-675 South to the Indian Riffle/Kettering (exit 10). Go to County Line Rd. and take a left. The school/park will be on your right.
4855 State Rt. 122, Franklin 45005
Take I-75 South to Rt. 122 exit (#32) and turn left. School is 1.5 miles on your right.
- GCL XC Meet: Rapid Run Park. Take I-75 South to the Harrison Ave. exit. Stay in the center lane off the exit. This will become Queen City Ave. Go to Sunset Ave. and turn left. Sunset will break off, keep going straight and it will become Rapid Run Rd. If you cross Glengary Ave you have gone too far.
6840 Lakota Lane, Liberty Twp. 45044
Take I-75 South to Route 129 West (Hamilton exit). Go to the first street and turn right. The high school will be on your right. You can see the school from I‑75.
8940 Union Centre Blvd., West Chester 45069
Take I-75 South to the Union Centre Blvd (exit 19). Turn right onto Union Centre Blvd and follow down to the school.
3091 North Bend Rd., Cincinnati 45239
I-75 South to I-74 West. Go right at North Bend Road exit. Follow North Bend, it will curve to your right. School is on your right.
- Soccer Varsity/JV is played at Kolping Field. I-75 south to Cross County Hwy West. Left off Cross Country onto Galbraith Rd. West. Right on Hamilton Ave. Right on Miles Rd. At "Y" intersection bear left (Miles goes to the right and Mill Rd. goes to the left) Fields are on the left.
2400 St. Marys Ave., Sidney 45365
Take I-75 North to Exit 93 (Route 29/St. Mary's St.) The high school is immediately to your right.
6000 Oakwood Ave. Cinn, 45224
Soccer, Volleyball, Basketball I-75 South to I-74 West. Take Colerain Avenue exit and turn left at end of exit ramp. Proceed up Colerain hill and turn right onto North Bend Road. At the first traffic light turn right onto Belmont Avenue. Turn left onto Oakwood Avenue. School is on your right.
6536 Beechmont Ave. Cincinnati, 45230
Take I-75 South to Route I-275 East. Take it about 20 miles to Five Mile Road. Turn right on to Five Mile Road. Go one mile to Beechmont and turn left. McNicholas H.S. is two miles on your right.
3311 Salem Ave., Dayton 45406
Boys & Girls Golf & some Tennis: Take Route 49/Salem Avenue north. The Club is 4 miles north on the right. From Cincinnati take I‑75 North to the Ohio 49/First Street exit (exit 53B) toward Salem Avenue. Turn slight left onto W. First Street/Ohio 49. Follow for 3-1/2 miles. Club entrance will be on your right.
5151 Denise Dr. Dayton 45429
Take Route 48 South to Rahn Rd. and turn right. Go to Denise Drive and turn right.
601 N. Breiel Blvd., Middletown 45042
Take I-75 South to Route 73 Exit. Turn right (West) on Route 73 and follow it through Franklintoward Middletown. On the other side of Franklin it turns into 4 lanes. Go about 2 miles to Breiel Blvd. and turn left. MHS is 3 miles on your left.
6036 Werk Rd., Cincinnati 45211
Take I-75 South to I-74 West (To Indianapolis). Take the Montana Ave. Exit (exit 17) left ontoMontana. Go to Boudinot and turn left. Go to Werk and turn left.
- Tennis is played at Ryan Par I-75 to 1-74 W get off at the Montana Ave. exit and turn left onto Montana Ave. Follow up the hill and you will cross Westwood Northern Blvd. At the first street on the left, Felicity, turn left. Felicity will fork, stay to the left and follow down to Gamble School. Courts are on the right.
711 E. Columbia Ave., Cincinnati 45215.
I-75 South to the Reading/Lockland exit. Turn right off the exit. Make a right at the stop light (ontoWyoming Avenue which is later called Benson). Follow Wyoming/Benson until it ends at Columbia. The school is on the left - turn in the driveway just before you get to Columbia.
- Tennis & Swimming is at the Blue Ash YMCA: I-75 South to East I-275 to south I-71 tooRonald Reagan Cross County Highway. Go west on Cross County to the Blue Ash/Kenwood Road exit. Turn right off the exit to Kenwood Road. Turn right on Kenwood Road then left on YMCA drive. Blue Ash YMCA is at the end of the drive. Courts are to the left and around the building. The pool is to the right.
4916 National Rd., Clayton 45315
Take I‑70 West to the Hoke Road exit. Turn right on Hoke Road and it will dead end into Route 40/National Rd.. Turn left on Route 40. Northmont H.S. is one mile on your left.
1200 Far Hills Ave. 45419
Take 48 South (Main Street/Far Hills) to Patterson Road and turn left. Go to the first light, which is Schantz, and turn right. The stadium will be one mile on your left.
- Tennis is played at courts behind the Community Center at the corner of Patterson Rd. andSchantz Ave.
13385 Roachton Road, Perrysburg 43551
US 35 West toward I‑75/Eaton. I-75 North toward Toledo/Cincinnati. Merge onto I‑475 North/US 23 North via Exit 192 on the left toward Maumee/Ann Arbor. Take the Ohio 25 exit (exit 2) toward Perrysburg. Turn Left onto N. Dixie Hwy/Ohio 25 South. Turn Right onto Roachtown Rd.
4344 Benner Rd., Miamisburg 45342
I‑75 South to Ohio 725 exit (exit 44) toward Centerville/Miamisburg. Right onto Ohio 725 West. Left onto Byers Rd. Right onto Benner Rd. Left into Pipestone
1 Indian Trail, Piqua 45356
Take I-75 North to Route 36. Turn right on Route 36 and go to the first light which is Looney Rd. Turn left on Looney. The high school is on your right.
4690 Skeel Avenue, Wright Ptrsn Afb 45433
North on I 75 to I 675. Northeast on I 675 to exit 17. Exit 17 to WPAFB Area A & C. After exit 17 about 300 yards there is a "Y", go left to Area A & C. Exit to State Route (SR) 444. At bottom of exit is a Light. Turn Left and go to first Light on SR 444. Turn left unto WPAFB at gate 12A. At the gate, the security guard will have your list players/coaches/parents-fans coming to the match. The guard will clears you for entry into the Base.
11080 Chester Rd. Cincinnati, 45246
Take I-75 South to the Sharon Rd. Exit. Right on Sharon and then right on Chester. The XC meet is at Princeton Jr. Hi.turn left at the Queen City Racquet Club from Chester Rd.
2935 Hackberry St. Cincinnati, 45206
From I-71 South take the Dana Ave. exit and turn right at the end of the exit. Go one quarter mile toMontgomery Rd. (first light) and turn left.Go one half mile and you will come to a fork in the road. Bear to your left onto Woodburn Ave. Go about three quarters of a mile to Madison Rd. (DeSales Corner). Turn left onto Madison and then about 500 yards turn left onto Hackberry St., the first light. The entrance (South Entrance) to the gym is the first driveway to your left off of Hackberry St
- Reserve and 9th football will be played at Lunken Playfield. Take I-75 south to the Norwood Lateral (Route 562), take this to Route 71 South. Take 71 South to Dana Ave. Turn left on Dana. Dana will turn into Observatory. Go about one mile to Linwood and turn right. Linwood becomes Beechmont. Take Beechmont to Wilmer. Right on Wilmer. Lunkin Playfield will be on your left.
- Men's Soccer will be played at Otto Armleder Park 5100 Wooster Pike, Cinn. 45226. Take I-75 S.into town and follow the Columbia Parkway signs east along the river. Take Parkway east to Beechmont Levy, turn right. Take an immediate right onto Wilmer, go to the first light and turn right onto Beechmont Circle. Go around the circle to Wooster Rd., turn left ontoWooster Rd. go ½ mile and your will see the sign for the park on right. The entrance runs along US Bank building.
4320 Vine Street, Cincinnati, 45217
Take I-75 south to Mitchell Ave. and turn left. The school & stadium will be three blocks on your right.
3901 Glenway Avenue, Cincinnati 45205
Take I-75 South to Harrison Ave. across the Western HIlls viaduct. Bear to your right at the split and follow State Ave. around an S curve where it will turn into Queen City Ave. Go through four traffic lights to Quebec Rd. Turn left (UDF) and continue up the hill to Glenway Ave and turn right. Goone block to Beech Ave. and turn left. Seton is first driveway on the right.
- Tennis & Soccer: Are played at the Elder Panther Athletic Complex 1915 Quebec Rd. Cinn. Take I-75 South - Take the Harrison Avenue Exit across the Western Hills Viaduct - Bear to the right at the split - Follow State Avenue around the S curve (McDonald's is on the left) - State Avenue turns into Queen City Avenue - Turn left onto Quebec (4th traffic light) – Turn right into the Panther Athletic Complex HALFWAY UP QUEBEC HILL ON THE RIGHT. Go to the top of the hill, past the baseball field. Soccer field is on the right.
5400 Red Bank Rd. Cincinnati, 45205
Take I-75 South (35 miles) to I-275 East (exit 16). Follow I-275 East (6 miles) to I-71 South (exit 49). Follow I-71 South to Red Bank Road (exit 9) and follow to Red Bank Expressway. Turn right onDuck Creek Road. Turn right on Red Bank Road. School is on the right, 5400 Red Bank Road.
1675 E. Possum Rd., Springfield 45502
Take I-675 to I-70 East. Take Exit 54 (Cedarville) and go South. Go about 3 miles to East Possum Rd. and turn left. The school is ahead on your right.
1675 S. Main Street, Springboro 45887
Take I-75 South to Route 73. Turn left on Rt. 73 and take it to Rt. 741. Turn right on Rt. 741/S. Main Street. The Soccer stadium sits behind the old school which is two miles on the right. Volleyball & Basketball games are at the new high school which is four miles on the right.
1200 E. High Street, Springfield 45505
Take I-675 North to I-70 East. Take I-70 East to 72 North (Springfield). Go two miles to John St.and turn left. Stadium will be on your left.
1339 E. McMillan St., Cincinnati 45206
- Tennis will be played at Sawyer Point. Take I-75 South to Pete Rose Way exit. Turn left onPete Rose Way, follow to Eastern Ave. and Sawyer Point between baseball stadium and Montgomery Inn near Eastern Ave.
600 N. Bend Rd., Cincinnati 45224
Take I-75 South to Paddock Rd. (exit 9). Turn right on Paddock Rd. and go a short distance toNorth Bend Rd. Take a left on North Bend Rd. and go two miles. St. X will be on your left
615 Kessler-Cowlesville Rd., Tipp City 45371
Take I-75 North to 571 and turn right. To get to the high school turn left at the third light. The school will be on your left.
- Soccer: Take Rt. 571 to Second Street and turn left. It will dead end into the soccer stadium.
3594 Snyder Rd., 45426
XC Meets: Take 35 West and turn left on Free Pike. Stay on it. Go to Snyder Rd. and take a right. Go to 3594 Snyder Rd.
151 W. Staunton Rd., Troy 45373
Take I-75 North to Exit 74 and turn right. Go six lights to Adams Street and turn left.Go to Staunton Dr. and turn right. The high school will be on your left.
4447 Hoover Ave., Dayton 45417
Take US-35 West to the Gettysburg Ave Exit and turn right for 1 1/2 miles and turn left onto Hoover Avenue. The School is on the right.
- Varsity Football is played at Welcome Stadium. JV Football is played behind the school
5535 Pfeiffer Rd. Cincinnati, 45242
Take I-75 South to I-275. Go East on I-275 (exit 16) about 6 miles. Take the Pfeiffer Road Exit (exit 15). Turn right onto Pfeiffer, make a U-turn on Pfeiffer and the school will be on your right.
- Tennis is at Blue Ash Recreation Center 4433 Cooper turn right onto Pfeiffer (which becomes Glendale Milford Road) for ½ mile. Turn left onto Reed Hartman Highway, go 1 mile. Turn left on Cooper, go a short distance to.Rec Center.
3250 Victory Parkway, Cincinnati 45207
Take I-75 South for 45 miles. Merge unto OH-562 East (exit #7) Norwood Lateral. For 1.2 miles. Take the US-42/Reading Rd./US-42. Turn left onto Victory Parkway and continue 2 miles. Make a U-turn at Gilbert Ave., onto Victory Parkway. The school is down on the right.
5400 Chambersburg Rd. Huber Heights 45424
Take I-75 North to Needmore. Turn right on Needmore. Go two miles to Troy Pike and turn left. Go to Chambersburg Road and turn right. The school will be on your right.
Mosiman Road, Middletown 45042
I-75 South. Merge onto Ohio 122 West via Exit 32 toward Middletown. Turn left onto Central Ave.which becomes Middletown Eaton Rd/Ohio 122. Turn left onto Mosiman Rd. Turn left to stay on Mosiman Rd. Turn left into Golf Course.
5833 Student Street, West Carrollton 45449
From the North: Take I-75 South to the Main Street/West Carrollton exit. The only way you can go is right. Go one mile to Alex‑Bell Rd. and turn left. The High School will be one mile on your right.
- CJ Varsity Football games are played at West Carrollton Middle School stadium, 550 E. Central Ave. From the north take I-75 South and take the the Main Street/West Carrollton exit and veer right. The stadium is approx. 1 mile on your right. From the South: Take I-75 North to Moraine/Kettering exit (exit 47). At the light make a U-turn at Springboro Pike ontoSouth Dixie Hwy, and stay right. South Dixie becomes East Central Ave. The stadium is approximately 1.5 miles down on your right. All other sports contests are played at WestCarrollton High School.