CJ Freshman Application
In order to complete our secure online application, you will need an account and password:
- If you already have an account and password, simply log in and click Create a New Student Application.
- If you are a new user, click on Create an Account. You will receive an email containing a verification link. Once verified, log in and Create a New Student Application.
- If you have previously created an account but have forgotten your password, select “Forgot Login” to follow the instructions to reset your password.
Once you have created your account and started the application, you will have the ability to stop at any point and return to your application as information will automatically save in the form.
Upon Completing the Application
When you have completed the application and the required information from your school is received, your application will be considered complete. If you are uncertain about being able to acquire records from your current school, please email Jeanne Spitzig '75, or call (937) 461-3740 x249.
All Class of 2025 complete applications received by Dec. 1 will be given priority in the admissions process. Spring applications are being accepted through May 10, 2021, with decisions made by May 24, 2021.
We look forward to reviewing your application and getting to know you and your family. Should you have any questions at all during the process, please email Jeanne Spitzig '75, or call (937) 461-3740 x249.
- If your child attends a Catholic grade school, the Archdiocese of Cincinnati has provided your current school with a Records Release Permission form. Please complete it and return it to your school office.
- If your child attends a non-catholic grade school, please print the Records Release Permission form, sign it and give it to your child’s school office.
*Note: Your child’s school should provide us with the completed form, transcripts from 6th, 7th and 8th grade, as well as standardized test scores, and IEP/ISP plans, if applicable.
High School Placement Test
Due to the concerns of COVID-19, the Archdiocese of Cincinnati has waived the 2020 high school entrance and placement test this year for current eighth graders. It is not required for application or admissions to ANY high school in the Archdiocese and will not be offered.