As the 2020 CJ Annual Fund year draws to a close ...
we are grateful to the thousands of loyal members of the CJ community, like you, who support our mission every year! Our students are truly grateful for the gift of a CJ education. A few of their stories reflect the many thoughts and feelings that are regularly expressed to us:
- "The encouragement and support I received from the teachers and staff at CJ helpmed me gain the moment I needed to push forward." - Aaron Perkins '10 | story
- "You'd be proud to know that the Marianists and Sisters are still role models for all of us today." - Josie Schlangen '18 | story
- "The faith, care, and instruction that I received during my time at CJ are pieces of me that I will continue to carry with me through every tiral and tribulation that I face in life." - P'hariz Watkins '17 | story
The CJ Recovery Grant
As some CJ families are now facing uncertain economic futures due to conditions beyond their control, the CJ Recovery Grant will ease some of the financial burdenes as their children return to school in the fall. This grant was inspired by the many families who asked us how they might help other families. Your gift will help with relief in many ways, including:
- $95 provides a Kairos retreat for a senior
- $100 covers the cost of a sports fee
- $1,000 supports a month of tuition assistance for a family
Your gift will help reunite all of our students for the 2020-2021 school year — THANK YOU!
All gifts ultimately unite us in this one special goal. When making your gift, you can designate the category:
- "Recovery Grant",
- "Milestone Class Gift", or
- "CJ Annual Fund."
Thank you for believing in our mission and for your continued prayers and support, God bless,
Elaine Bonner, CJ Annual Fund Coordinator | email