Partners in Mission aims to engage parents in the mission of our school. Events are held throughout the year that provide beneficial information to all parents and opportunities for parents to gather as a community. For example, Parents in Mission helps host an orientation to Chaminade Julienne reception for freshmen parents and any other parent new to CJ prior to the start of the school year. As new students are picking up their Chromebooks, parents are invited to learn about the mission, history and unique aspects of our Chaminade Julienne school community.
Partners in Mission is an intentional, organized program to engage parents as key stakeholders in the overall mission of education at Chaminade Julienne Catholic High School.
The program’s goal is to engage parents in the mission of the school and have them begin to see themselves specifically as partners in this shared mission. Another goal is to enhance the overall communication to our parent community.
Mission Effectiveness Orientation Materials (view pdf)
- New Parent Orientation - July 19 & July 31
- Meet the Eagles- August 16
- Meet the Teachers- August 23
- FAFSA Night - October 16
- Parent Teacher Conferences- October 25
- Spring Parent Teacher Conferences- February 28
- CJ Fish Fry - March 23
- Stang Symposium - March 26
- Parent Dances - Father/Daughter - April 5, Mother/Son April 6
- All School Liturgies - August 29, September 26, October 17, November 1, December 12, January 30, February 20, March 6, April 17, and May 10
Parents who would like to become more involved with Partners In Mission, or give input or make suggestions for this group should contact the group's coordinators: