Partners in Mission aims to engage parents in the mission of our school. Events are held throughout the year that provide beneficial information to all parents and opportunities for parents to gather as a community. For example, Parents in Mission helps host an orientation to Chaminade Julienne reception for freshmen parents and any other parent new to CJ prior to the start of the school year. As new students are picking up their Chromebooks, parents are invited to learn about the mission, history and unique aspects of our Chaminade Julienne school community.
Partners in Mission is an intentional, organized program to engage parents as key stakeholders in the overall mission of education at Chaminade Julienne Catholic High School.
The program’s goal is to engage parents in the mission of the school and have them begin to see themselves specifically as partners in this shared mission. Another goal is to enhance the overall communication to our parent community.
Mission Effectiveness Orientation Materials (view pdf)
- New Parent Orientation - July 15 & July 29
- Meet the Eagles- August 14
- Meet the Teachers- August 29
- FAFSA Night - October 15
- Parent Teacher Conferences- October 24
- Parent Dances - Father/Daughter - January 31, Mother/Son - February 1
- Spring Parent Teacher Conferences- February 20
- CJ Fish Fry - March 21
- Stang Symposium - March 31
- All School Liturgies - August 28, September 18, October 2, November 1, December 9, January 29, February 26, March 11, April 8, and May 8
Parents who would like to become more involved with Partners In Mission, or give input or make suggestions for this group should contact the group's coordinators: