Class of 2023
Step 1 - COMPLETE THE ADMISSIONS APPLICATION
Online Link (accessing the site may take a few seconds) - https://991.schoolforms.org/online-application
- Click on the link above
- Complete all sections of the application
- Review your information
- Click - Submit
- You will receive a confirmation screen with next steps for the process
Step 2 - GIVE RECORDS RELEASE PERMISSION TO CURRENT SCHOOL
- Catholic Schools in the Archdiocese of Cincinnati Families: forms available at your child's current school
- Other Schools: print out the Records Release Permission form and give it to your current school, which will then submit the form to CJ on your behalf.
Additional Option - SHADOW A CJ STUDENT
- REGISTER ONLINE to shadow a student! Eagle Experience Days are open to all 8th graders on Mondays, Tuesdays and Fridays. During your visit, you will shadow an Eagle Ambassador, visit classes, meet teachers and staff, and experience community life. Parents should schedule a shadow date at least one week in advance, and Jeanne Spitzig, admissions administrative assistant, will call to confirm the date. NOTE: shadowing is required to qualify for class scholarship opportunities. Parents are invited to attend a tour and meet with Brandon Meyer.