Due to the limited number of spectators permitted to attend home games this year, electronic tickets are available only to a limited number of family members of participants and fans of the visiting school’s. Given current restrictions, CJ will not be releasing any additional tickets to the general public. Ticket purchasing information is shared directly with student athletes and coaches for our ticketed spring sports: men’s and women’s lacrosse and men’s volleyball for home events. Electronic tickets may be purchased through the ticket purchasing portal here [need link]. There are no ticket sales at the door.
HOME GAMES ON CJ CAMPUS
Live stream options may be available for some of the ticketed athletic home events contingent on athletic workers for events.
Men’s & Women’s Lacrosse - Ticket Required
We are pleased to be able to now host a limited number of spectators to our home lacrosse contests. Effective immediately, ten (10) tickets are available to each athlete per game, for the contest level (JV, Varsity) in which they are involved. Tickets are for parents or members of the immediate family. All tickets must be purchased online ahead of time as there are no tickets available at the door. Visit the athletic tab on CJ’s website to purchase tickets.
Men’s Volleyball - Ticket Required
We are pleased to be able to now host a limited number of spectators to our home volleyball contests. Effective immediately, six (6) tickets are available to each athlete per the actual game (freshman, JV, varsity) in which they are participating. We will clear the gym after every level of play. Tickets are for parents or members of the immediate family. All tickets must be purchased online ahead of time as there are no tickets available at the door. Visit the athletic tab on CJ’s website to purchase tickets.
We ask that all people attending tennis wear a face covering, along with social distancing during the event. With limited seating available at the Eagles Tennis Center, we ask that you bring your own chair for the event. Men’s tennis is not a ticketed event.
HOME GAMES HOSTED AT OUTSIDE VENUES
All guests are to follow masks wearing and social distancing while attending the event at Howell Field.
All guests are to follow masks wearing and social distancing while attending the event at Action Sports.
Track & Field
Since we do not host any home events for Track, we will provide the guidelines and ticketing information for the host sites to the Track families.
Gov. DeWine's August 24, 2020 Order regarding sports states that the primary purpose of permitting spectators to attend sports is to allow family and those closest to the participants to enjoy the experience. Chaminade Julienne supports allowing a limited number of guests, including guests from the visiting team, to attend events with the focus remaining on the safety of participants and attendees.
CJ reserves the right to change the school's spectator policy at any time, especially when the safety of participants becomes a concern. This could potentially include a time when a game is already in progress, and will apply to individuals who are not following safety precautions.
By purchasing an electronic ticket or entering into any CJ venue for any event, the guest agrees to the following requirements:
- Not entering if any COVID-related symptoms have been experienced by the attendee or a member of his or her household in the past 24 hours
- Guests who are considered at risk or high risk of severe illness from COVID-19 (elderly, immunocompromised) are urged to stay home
- Having a temperature scan prior to entering a venue
- Wearing a face covering at all times
- Maintaining social distancing and sitting only in those areas assigned as open
- Following the directions of markings for distancing and one-way paths, and all posted signage
- Following the directions of the compliance officer
- Assuming the inherent risk of entering into a public place during a pandemic
- Permitting your image to potentially appear on photos or online as part of online streaming
- Concessions are currently unavailable at games; guests are permitted to carry in (no coolers) unopened plastic bottles of water or soft drinks — no glass bottles or cans
If a guest does not agree to any of the above stated requirements, he or she is not permitted to enter the CJ venue. If any guest exhibits behaviors inconsistent with these requirements while attending the event and refuses to follow the directives of the compliance officer or CJ official, he or she will be asked to leave the venue.