CJ Dinner and a Movie Night - Oct. 22
- Date: Thursday, Oct. 22 at Roger Glass Stadium (no school on Friday!)
- Time: Dinner from 6:25 p.m. - 7:30 p.m. from several food trucks (pizza, barbecue, and desserts) - Students MUST PAY for their own food. The movie at Roger Glass Stadium will start at 7:35 p.m. - this is FREE for all CJ Seniors & Juniors, including the distance learners!
- What to bring? Money for food, warm blankets, sleeping bags, etc, stadium chairs.
- Everyone in attendance will get a party favor to take home with them!
- Facial coverings are required and social distancing will be enforced. We will be sectioning off parts of the field for groups of 4-6 people to sit in.
- No food on the field! Eating will take place under the tent or in the stands.
- This event will be over around 9:30 p.m. - please make sure you have a ride at that time.
Junior Moderator: Jordie Orr
NetClassrom Parent Information: Parents receive a NetClassroom Information sheet with their log in and passwords in early August each school year. Students receive their own login information in homeroom at the beginning of each school year.
NetClassroom is the Grade Book software we use for families to see student grades and track progress. Teachers update about every two weeks, so make sure to log in if necessary. Helpful hint – make sure the drop down box on the left reads SEM 1 (semester 1) for you to see the assignments and grades.
Students should see Mrs. Elder in the guidance office for a Work Permit (instruction sheet here) and if they have any questions. Permits are usually ready the same day if students see Mrs. Elder first thing in the morning.
College Visits: College visit form (for visits not at CJ) here
Chaminade Julienne invites many colleges to visit our campus throughout the school year. Students may view and register for a college visit by logging in to their Naviance Student account. Please see Mrs. Elder for questions or assistance with college visits.
For college representatives wishing to schedule a visit at CJ, please request an appointment through RepVisits. More information can be found here: https://counselorcommunity.com
Ministry and Service
Service Hours Requirement: Juniors provide 25 hours of service to a Dayton community agency. Service projects incorporate social justice issues such as aging, disabilities, disadvantaged youth, environment, animal welfare, pro-life, poverty, homelessness and hunger.