$11,200 per student for the 2020-2021 school year. (All families are encouraged to apply for tuition assistance)
NOTE: Tuition only covers approximately two-thirds of the cost of educating our students. The remainder of the school's operating budget is met because of the generosity of alumni, benefactors and friends who support CJ's Annual Fund each year and modest funding from the State of Ohio.
- Application fee: $0
- Annual Registration: $200
- Technology: $200
- Athletics (per sport): $100
- Performing Arts: $0
*CJ has eliminated school fundraising activities for teams and clubs.
Class of 2025 Scholarships
Scholarship awards are separate from tuition assistance considerations. To be considered for a scholarship, an 8th grader MUST have completed an admissions application by Dec.1, 2020.
Scholarship application and Teacher Recommendation Form must be received by Dec. 1, 2020. The renewable 4-year scholarship awards range from $1,000 to $3,000 per year. Students who qualify for a scholarship will have completed the basic requirements and should express a passion or considerable talent in one of the following subject areas: language arts, ministry and service, performing arts, and/or STEMM. Learn more about each below:
Apply for Tuition Assistance
Below are the steps to take to apply for tuition assistance:
Complete the online application here (English and Spanish applications are available)
- Please note that no other application methods are available.
- If you already have a FACTS account, please use the same usernmame and password.
Upload or send supporting documentation.
- Please be sure to include the applicant ID on all mailed correspondence.
Send mail to the below address:
FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment
PO Box 82524
Lincoln, NE 68501-2524
- FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment
- Pay the $30 application fee (online payment)
Questions about the application process? See below for your options:
- Refer to the links above for general information.
Speak with a FACTS Customer Care Representative at (866) 441-4637.
- If they cannot assist you, contact Katie Malloy at firstname.lastname@example.org or (937) 461-3740 x211.
CJ participates in the Ohio Educational Choice (EdChoice) Scholarship program. This program provides students from designated public schools the opportunity to attend participating private schools. If your child is accepted at CJ and you qualify for EdChoice, we will help you with that process. For more information, click here.