Campus Map - VIEW
To limit the number of people on campus during the school day and maximize safety, we ask that all visitors make an appointment if there is a need to visit campus. Please note that all guests will be required to wear a mask, conduct a temperature check upon entrance, and sign in prior to visiting the school building or any offices.
- Make the appointment directly with the individual with whom you need to see; or call (937) 461-3740 x0 for assistance
- Park in lot M (off Franklin Street)
- Enter through the Ludlow Street (L) doors.
Marianist Hall (business office, development/alumni, admissions)
Make the appointment directly with the individual with whom you need to see; or call (937) 461-3740 at the following extensions:
- Tuition and fees: x211
- Ohio Educational Choice Scholarship: x245
- General business: x208
- Admissions: x210
- Development x224
- Park in lot B (off Washington Street)
- Enter through the business office (B) door, off of the porch at Marianist Hall
Gov. DeWine's August 19, 2020 Order regarding sports states that the primary purpose of permitting spectators to attend sports is to allow family and those closest to the participants to enjoy the experience. Chaminade Julienne supports allowing a limited number of guests, including guests from the visiting team, to attend events with the focus remaining on the safety of participants and attendees.
CJ student athletes, marching band members and coaches will be permitted to invite a limited number of guests to purchase tickets for football, soccer and volleyball home games. Ticket purchasing information is provided to students directly through the CJ athletic office. Visiting schools will also be issued a limited number of tickets for their fans. Given current restrictions, CJ will not be releasing any additional tickets to the general public.
The maximum number of individuals allowed into CJ venues is 15 percent of the fixed capacity (as directed by the Ohio public health order), which includes the Eagle Tennis Center (F.C. is 144: 15%=22 max.); Mary, Our Lady of Victory Gym (F.C. is 650: 15%=98 max.); and Roger Glass Stadium — Home of the CJ Eagles (F.C. is 2,550: 15%=382 max.). Each venue has a one-way entrance(s) and exit(s).
CJ reserves the right to change the school's spectator policy at any time, especially when the safety of participants becomes a concern. This could potentially include a time when a game is already in progress, and will apply to individuals who are not following safety precautions.
By purchasing an electronic ticket or entering into any CJ venue for any event, the guest agrees to the following requirements:
- Not entering if any COVID-related symptoms have been experienced by the attendee or a member of his or her household in the past 24 hours
- Guests who are considered at risk or high risk of severe illness from COVID-19 (elderly, immunocompromised) are urged to stay home
- Having a temperature scan prior to entering a venue
- Wearing a face covering at all times
- Maintaining social distancing and sitting only in those areas assigned as open
- Following the directions of markings for distancing and one-way paths, and all posted signage
- Following the directions of the compliance officer
- Assuming the inherent risk of entering into a public place during a pandemic (Waiver posted?)
- Permitting your image to potentially appear on photos or online as part of online streaming
- Concessions are currently unavailable at games; guests are permitted to carry in (no coolers) unopened plastic bottles of water or soft drinks — no glass bottles or cans
If a guest does not agree to any of the above stated requirements, he or she is not permitted to enter the CJ venue. If any guest exhibits behaviors inconsistent with these requirements while attending the event and refuses to follow the directives of the compliance officer or CJ official, he or she will be asked to leave the venue.