Class of 2021
Senior Sunrise - Oct. 21
- Date: Wednesday, Oct. 21
- Time: 7:40 a.m. - 8:15 a.m. at Roger Glass Stadium
- We'll have picnic games like cornhole, music, etc.
- Free donuts.
- Backdrop for photos.
- Only for CJ Seniors!
- Facial coverings are required and social distancing will be enforced.
CJ Dinner and a Movie Night - Oct. 22
- Date: Thursday, Oct. 22 at Roger Glass Stadium (no school on Friday!)
- Time: Dinner from 6:25 p.m. - 7:30 p.m. from several food trucks (pizza, barbecue, and desserts) - Students MUST PAY for their own food. The movie at Roger Glass Stadium will start at 7:35 p.m. - this is FREE for all CJ Seniors & Juniors, including the distance learners!
- What to bring? Money for food, warm blankets, sleeping bags, etc, stadium chairs.
- Everyone in attendance will get a party favor to take home with them!
- Facial coverings are required and social distancing will be enforced. We will be sectioning off parts of the field for groups of 4-6 people to sit in.
- No food on the field! Eating will take place under the tent or in the stands.
- This event will be over around 9:30 p.m. - please make sure you have a ride at that time.
Senior Moderator: Dan Eiser and Angela Ruffolo.
Parents receive a NetClassroom Information sheet with their log in and passwords in early August each school year. Students receive their own login information in homeroom at the beginning of each school year.
NetClassroom is the Grade Book software we use for families to see student grades and track progress. Teachers update about every two weeks, so make sure to log in if necessary. Helpful hint – make sure the drop down box on the left reads SEM 1 (semester 1) for you to see the assignments and grades
Students should see Mrs. Elder in the guidance office for a Work Permit (instruction sheet here) and if they have any questions. Permits are usually ready the same day if students see Mrs. Elder first thing in the morning.
College Visits: College visit form (for visits not at CJ) here
Chaminade Julienne invites many colleges to visit our campus throughout the school year. Students may view and register for a college visit by logging in to their Naviance Student account. Please see Mrs. Elder for questions or assistance with college visits.
For college representatives wishing to schedule a visit at CJ, please request an appointment through RepVisits. More information can be found here: https://counselorcommunity.com
Ministry and Service
Senior Service Requirement: Senior Capstone Project
Jostens graduation announcements: www.jostens.com
Jostens presented an option for graduation announcements in a homeroom meeting on Monday, October 21 for the Class of 2020. Seniors were presented packets for ordering options. Parents can order online or Jostens will be at CJ on Wednesdays, November 6 and November 20 during lunches to receive paper orders from students. Included are class ring options, if your student did not have an opportunity to order previously and would still like one.
A local option for ordering is Meyers Printing. Samples will be dropped off to CJ in a few weeks, but parents can check out last years design on their website. Prices will remain the same. Meyers Printing is able to process orders up to graduation.
Meyers Printing & Design, Inc.
254 Leo Street
Dayton, Ohio 45404